Zero Ohm Raspberry Pi Workshops for Beginners
By: Zero Ohm Electronics
Get a kick start in the programming and prototyping world with Zero Ohm's Raspberry Pi Workshop, a unique opportunity to get started with the best Single Board Computer (SBC) today in a series of interactive tasks designed to build your basics and set you on a path of Invention. The Workshop provide with a chance to start and familiarize your self with Raspberry Pi 3 by building and Testing 12 circuits that will read sensors, control lights and motors, display information on a screens and more. In addition you'll get to know the the Debian-based Operating System for Rasbperry Pi and How you can install libraries and packages to help you with your programming.
Zero Ohm Raspberry Pi Workshops Collection includes the following:
- Price: 625 AED
Prepayment only (PayPal / Bank Transfer)
- You can book your seat through our website (www.zeroohm.ae) or by visiting our store (location map).
- Maximum number of attendees: 10
- Minimum number of attendees: 4 (workshop will be cancelled if this condition is not met).
- Refund policy: Full refund if you cancel your attendance before 48 hours of the workshop start.
- For any questions, place contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
What you need to bring to the workshop is:
- Your personal Laptop and charger.
- Other required items will be provide by Zero Ohm during the workshop.
- Download and install the Putty Software from http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/latest.html
- Download and install the VNC Viewer Software from http://www.realvnc.com/download/viewer/
This workshop does not require previous knowledge of electronics. The workshop will be conducted by experts that have years of experience in electronics and prototyping.
Zero Ohm Raspberry Pi Workshops Bundle (Level 1, 2 and 3)
- Brand: manufacturer
- Product Code:
- Availability: Pre-Order
- Ex Tax: 750.00 AED