Since both the humidity and temperature are important, combining their readings in a sensor becomes essential. Try this sensor provided right here, it does the perfect job at doing that.
Therefore, the package provided contains a combination of the digital output-type relative humidity (RH) and temperature in what is called as HIH6130. This is useful because RH measurements are said to be temperature compensated, which provides a sensor output that acts as second standalone temperature.
Note that using libraries such as Wire.h, it becomes possible and very easy to communicate with HIH6130 over I2C. Also, you get a standard 0.1" spaced headers for each of the pins on this SOIC package from the breakout board which makes prototyping a lot easier for you application.
Available in Dubai, UAE, Oman, and Qatar.
- Operating Voltage: 2.3-5.5v
- Compensated humidity range: 10-90% RH
- Compensated temp. range 5-50°C
- True temperature-compensated digital I2C output
- Wide operating temperature range allows for use in many applications
- Eagle Files
- Datasheet (HIH6130)
- Hygrometer Reconditioning Note
- Arduino Code
- I2C Instructions
- Entering and Using Command Mode
- GitHub (Design Files)
SparkFun Humidity and Temperature Sensor Breakout - HIH6130
- Brand: manufacturer
- Product Code: HIH6130
- Availability: 5
- Ex Tax: 125.40 AED