This product has many added improvements since it retains the ability to drive up to 4 DC motors or 2 stepper motors with more capabilities.
- The TB6612 MOSFET driver: with 1.2A per channel and 3A peak current capability. It also has much lower voltage drops across the motor so you get more torque out of your batteries, and there are built-in flyback diodes as well.
- A fully-dedicated PWM driver chip onboard. This chip handles all the motor and speed controls over I2C.
- Is drop-in compatible with any Arduino, such as the Uno, Leonardo and Mega R3.
- Completely stackable design: 5 address-select pins means up to 32 stackable shields: that's 64 steppers or 128 DC motors!
- A polarity protection FET on the power pins and a bit of prototyping area.
- The solder-ready shield assembled and tested
- 2 connections for 5V 'hobby' servos connected to the Arduino's high-resolution dedicated timer - no jitter!
- 4 H-Bridges: TB6612 chipset provides 1.2A per bridge (3A peak) with thermal shutdown protection, internal kickback protection diodes. Can run motors on 4.5VDC to 13.5VDC.
- Up to 4 bi-directional DC motors with individual 8-bit speed selection (so, about 0.5% resolution)
- Up to 2 stepper motors (unipolar or bipolar) with single coil, double coil, interleaved or micro-stepping.
- Motors automatically disabled on power-up
- Big terminal block connectors to easily hook up wires (18-26AWG) and power
- Arduino reset button brought up top
- Polarity protected 2-pin terminal block and jumper to connect external power, for separate logic/motor supplies
- Tested compatible with Arduino UNO, Leonardo, ADK/Mega R3, Diecimila & Duemilanove. Works with Mega/ADK R2 and earlier with 2 wire jumpers.
- An assembled & tested shield
- Terminal block
- Plain header
- Datasheet (Motor Driver Chip)
Adafruit Motor/Stepper/Servo Shield for Arduino
- Brand: manufacturer
- Product Code: TB6612FNG
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 115.00 AED