Sensing dust particles can be quite important actually. Being able to detect those very fine particles such as cigarette smoke can be helpful. Using an infrared emitting diode and a phototransistor embedded into it, detection of particles becomes ready. It could be used in air purifying systems.
Some characteristics of this sensor include the following:
• Very low current consumption (20mA max, 11mA typical)
• Can be powered with up to 7VDC
• The output of the sensor is an analog voltage proportional to the measured dust density
• Sensitivity of 0.5V/0.1mg/m3.
Check our mating connector for a connector with the needed features from such a product.
Dimensions: 1.81 x 1.18 x 0.69" (46.0 × 30.0 × 17.6 mm)
Optical Dust Sensor - GP2Y1010AU0F
- Brand: manufacturer
- Product Code: GP2Y1010AU0F
- Availability: 2
- Ex Tax: 51.70 AED